Jungle & Beach Tour
Marvel over lush vegetation and wildlife sightings as you explore pristine private beaches and mangrove jungles on Mazatlán’s most popular tour.
Located just four miles south of the city, our tour begins at the lighthouse and through the shopping area on the docks, brimming with diverse varieties of boats and the largest shrimp fleet in Mexico. From here we set sail for the wildlife reserve, where the mangroves are plentiful and various bird species abound. Board our “Mexican limo” as it snakes through the magnificent coconut plantations, leading to a seductive beach with soft sands and starfish-dotted shores. Have a swim or bask in the warm sun before heading to a restaurant for a traditional Mexican meal.
- Five-hour tour through a protected wildlife preserve.
- Only tour of its kind in Mazatlán.
- Cruise through the harbor for an up-close look at the largest shrimp fleet in México.
- Enjoy lunch of fresh fish smoked with coconut husk, mesquite, and the tender green stalks of mangrove trees.
- After lunch, you’ll have time to stroll the beach. You may find a washed-up sand dollar, a sign of good luck!
- Our tour includes transfers to and from your hotel or cruise ship.
Tours Available By –